Advanced Lead Acid Batteries
Free for IESA Members.
Welcome to the Advanced Lead Acid Batteries Course.
The lead-acid battery represents the oldest rechargeable battery technology and it is used in small-scale power storage, such as UPS systems, beginning illumination, ignition power sources for autos, large grid-scale power systems, etc..
The Advanced Lead Acid Batteries course discusses how lead-acid battery price can change the economic arguments back towards lead-acid from lithium-ion, how lead-acid batteries have the most efficient and long-established recycling records, emerging applications, and the challenges faced by lead-acid batteries.
This course will help you understand
- Characteristics of lead acid batteries
- Different types of lead acid batteries
- Hybrid solutions for future emerging applications
- Advanced stamped grid
- Bipolar batteries
- Lead carbon battery
- Disruptive technology for next 5-10 years
- Business Decision Makers
- Business Executives Department Heads
- Energy Storage Investors
- Supply Chain, Raw Materials Companies
- Manufacturing Equipment and Battery Component Suppliers
Duration:~ 20 min
The course Advanced Lead Acid Batteries is part of the Advanced Chemistry Cell Manufacturing: Technology Masterclass 2021 that focuses on ACC manufacturing technologies.
Mr. M Venkata Kuldeep