Welcome to the Battery Management System Course.
Battery management systems (BMS) are electronic control circuits that monitor and regulate the charging and discharge of batteries.
BMS is used to monitor characteristics of batteries such as the detection of battery type, voltages, temperature, capacity, state of charge, power consumption, remaining operating time, charging cycles, and some more characteristics.
This course will help you understand the basics of battery management system.
This course will help you understand
- The history of the battery management system (BMS)
- Purpose of BMS in today's world
- The difference between Analog protection boards and digital BMS
- Safety aspects of bad BMS design
- Way forward
Duration: ~ 20 min
- Students, Professionals
- Business Decision Makers
- Business Executives Department Heads
- Energy Storage Investors
- Supply Chain, Raw Materials Companies
- Manufacturing Equipment and Battery Component Suppliers
The course Battery Management System is part of the Advanced Chemistry Cell Manufacturing: Technology Masterclass 2021 that focuses on ACC manufacturing technologies.
Mr Nikhilesh Mishra