Welcome to the Battery Recycling and Disposal of Lithium-ion course.
As our planet is changing rapidly, sustainable future can be ensured by battery recycling which is the most eco-friendly approach at present. Batteries contain a number of heavy metals and toxic chemicals and disposing of them by the same process as regular household waste has raised concerns over soil contamination and water pollution. It aims to reduce the number of batteries being disposed as municipal solid waste.
This course will explain the need to go for battery recycling and will help you understand market and recycling process for lithium-ion.
This course will help you understand
- Electric vehicle battery life cycle
- Recycling process
- Lithium-ion battery recycling market
- LIB recycling process: umicore process
- Dr Tanmay Sarkar
Duration: ~20 min
- Students, Professionals
- Business Decision Makers
- Business Executives Department Heads
- Energy Storage Investors
- Supply Chain, Raw Materials Companies
- Manufacturing Equipment and Battery Component Suppliers
The course Battery Recycling and Disposal is part of the Advanced Chemistry Cell Manufacturing: Technology Masterclass 2021 that focuses on ACC manufacturing technologies.