Emerging Opportunities and Trends in Energy Storage and E-mobility
Free for IESA Members.
Welcome to the Emerging Opportunities and Trends in Energy Storage and E-mobility webinar.
The awareness and sensitivity to protect our environment are at a new high. As a result, new emission-free drives are being researched around the globe.
Electric mobility has entrenched itself as a viable successor to the internal combustion engine vehicles, and India's automotive landscape is bound to become increasingly electric. Likewise, promising technologies in the energy storage domain are poised to scale-up in near future.
The webinar will create awareness about the career avenues that e-mobility and energy storage hold for the future. It will give an overview of the challenges and ways to overcome them. E-mobility and Energy Storage Systems shall be among the most sought-after technologies of the decade.
- Significance of energy storage and the promising future it holds
- Latest trends in technology
- Markets for ESS and e-mobility
- R&D requirement in the emerging technology space
- career opportunities within energy storage and e-mobility ecosystem
Duration:~1 hour 30 min
- Dr Rahul Walawalkar
- Dr Ajit Kumar Jindal
- Engineering/ Management/ PhD students
- Working professionals
- Aspiring researchers in the e-mobility/ ESS field
- Teaching professionals
- Consumers of electric vehicles and renewable energy