Welcome to Emobility Integration on Mini Grids course.
E-mobility, which refers to the use of electric vehicles (EVs) and associated infrastructure, has the potential to play a significant role in mini-grids. A mini-grid is a localized energy system that typically serves a small community or a specific area, often independent of the main power grid. Integrating Emobility into mini-grids involves several key aspects and considerations such as planning and infrastructure, charging infrastructure, energy management and load balancing, renewable energy integration, and policy and regulatory framework.
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Technologies and Trends
- Mini Grid Definitions and Trends
- Digital Solutions for EV Integration on Grids
- Performance Indicators for Grid Connected EV Charger System.
- Impact of EV Integration on Mini Grids (Technical Impact)
- Standards and Regulations for EV Integration on Mini Grids.
- EV Integration in Electricity Markets
- Different Business Models to Integrate EV on Mini Grids
Duration: ~ 40 min