Welcome to the Interactive Series on Interpreting Electricity Tariff Regime - Maharashtra Chapter Session.
Industries are increasingly becoming aware of and hence actively contributing to the decarbonization drives defined by the nation. There is an inclination to subscribe to Green Energy contracts for a continued long duration. The savings achieved in expenses towards electricity costs through green energy contracts adds to the motivation to continue with these efforts.
On one hand, DISCOMs are trying to cope by offering green tariffs while on the other hand, several consumers availing green tariff subsidies are resorting to captive use of power. This is making tariff rationalization a challenging task for DISCOMs who are obligated to serve the masses. Customized Energy Solutions has been working with stakeholders in multiple areas of Emerging Tech, Power Trading, Micro Grids, Consulting, Technology solutions, and other requirements.
This webinar helps to understand and explore tariff complexities, bring various ideas to the table and make an effort to identify potential solutions.
This webinar will help you understand:
- Interpreting tariff changes – stakeholder's perspectives
- Stakeholder expectations from tariff structures
- Sustainability drives industries and RE investments (Green Open Access & Tariffs)
- The larger role of the C&I segment apart from subsidizing consumers
- Netra Walawalkar - Vice President, Customized Energy Solutions - Moderator
- Abhijeet Deshpande - Former Secretary, Maharashtra Electricity, Regulatory Commission
- Amey Naik - Director - Finance Princeton Digital Group
- Ann Josey - Fellow Prayas Energy Group
- Subodh Sant - General Manager Siemens
Duration : ~ 90 min