Welcome to the Lithium-ion Batteries Course.
Lithium-ion batteries (Li-ion battery) are rechargeable batteries and are widely used in electronic devices, toys, wireless headphones, handheld power tools, small and big appliances, electric vehicles, electrical energy storage systems, and so on.
The Lithium-ion Batteries course will help you comprehend lithium-ion battery characteristics, functioning, charge/discharge efficiency, and battery chemistry.
This course will help you understand
- Why lithium-ion batteries?
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries: Schematics
- Cathode materials for lithium-ion batteries
- Research status on anode/cathode materials
- Battery chemistry vs energy storage application
- Technology trends
- Technology roadmap
- Beyond lithium-ion batteries
- Business Decision Makers
- Business Executives Department Heads
- Energy Storage Investors
- Supply Chain, Raw Materials Companies
- Manufacturing Equipment and Battery Component Suppliers
Duration:~ 20 min
The course Lithium-ion Batteries is part of the Advanced Chemistry Cell Manufacturing: Technology Masterclass 2021 that focuses on ACC manufacturing technologies.
Dr K Ramesha