Solid State Batteries
Free for IESA Members.
Welcome to Solid State Batteries Course.
A solid-state battery is a battery technology that uses solid electrodes and a solid electrolyte. The battery can overcome some of the limitations observed in the Lithium-ion batteries like flammability, voltage limitations, unstable solid-electrolyte interphase development, poor cycling performance, and strength.
The Solid State Batteries course will give you a brief overview of how the solid state batteries work, its stability, energy density, and recycling options.
This course will help you understand
- Key bottleneck of lithium-ion batteries
- Why solid state batteries?
- Energy density of solid state batteries
- Compromises of current solid state electrolyte
- Anode interfacial stability
- Cathode interfacial stability
- Safety of solid state batteries
- Solid state battery recycling
- Scalable processing
- Effect of stack pressure on solid state cycling
- Business Decision Makers
- Business Executives Department Heads
- Energy Storage Investors
- Supply Chain, Raw Materials Companies
- Manufacturing Equipment and Battery Component Suppliers
Duration: ~ 20 min
The course Solid State Batteries is part of the Advanced Chemistry Cell Manufacturing: Technology Masterclass 2021 that focuses on ACC manufacturing technologies.
- Dr Abhik Banerjee