Welcome to the Understanding Flow Batteries Course.
A flow battery is an electrochemical cell where chemical components dissolved in liquids supply chemical energy as they flow through the system. These batteries are mainly used for a set up that require increased capacities, uninterrupted supply, or backup power such as office building and factories.
This course will help you understand details about the flow batteries and its working principle.
This course provides an understanding on
- Energy storage - need in the global energy transition
- Redox flow batteries
- Vanadium redox flow batteries
- Working principle and storage solution of vanadium redox flow batteries
- Vanadium redox flow batteries - G2 technology, G3 technology
- Zinc bromine battery
- Iron flow battery
- Organic flow battery
Duration : ~ 25 min
- Business Decision Makers
- Business Executives Department Heads
- Energy Storage Investors
- Supply Chain, Raw Materials Companies
- Manufacturing Equipment and Battery Component Suppliers
The course Understanding Flow Batteries is part of the Advanced Chemistry Cell Manufacturing: Technology Masterclass 2021 that focuses on ACC manufacturing technologies.
Dr Arjun Bhattarai