Welcome to the US - India Energy Storage Taskforce (ESTF) webinar.
The ESTF will work to advance the goals of the US-India Strategic Clean Energy Partnership (SCEP), including to develop and deploy emerging clean energy technologies to decarbonize the energy sector.
The ESTF’s objective is to facilitate an ongoing and meaningful dialogue among US and Indian government officials, industry representatives, and other stakeholders to scale up and accelerate the deployment of Energy Storage technologies.
Key Discussion Points
- The need for US-India Energy Storage Taskforce
- Address by co-chair, Ministry of Power, Government of India and Department of Energy (DOE)
- Launch of US-India ESTF membership and its criteria
- Announcement of steering committee members
- Announcement of various ESTF working groups, ESTF web page launch industry viewpoints, expectations and engagement plans
Duration: 1 hour 30 min