Welcome to the Fundamental of Solar and Wind - Solar Hybrid Power Plant Batteries course.
The Fundamentals of Solar and Wind - Solar Hybrid Power Plant Batteries course focuses on the batteries that are used in solar and wind-solar hybrid power plants. This course covers the topics such as the operating process of batteries, characteristics of batteries, battery capacity selection, battery maintenance, fault design, battery design, installation and commissioning of batteries, and battery evolution. In addition to theoretical aspects, the course also shares practical experiences. The course content is essential for those who are in designing, maintaining, operating, and installing solar and wind power plant batteries. At the end of the course, you will understand how to maintain a good quality battery to have a minimum life span of 8 to 10 years with at least 80% output.
This course will help to understand:
- Operating process of the batteries for solar and wind-solar hybrid power plant
- Solar battery, charge controller, and inverter characteristics
- Battery capacity selection and temperature effects
- Battery evolution and acceptance test
- Battery installation and commissioning process
- Battery operations and maintenance
Course Duration: ~ 1 hour
Speaker: Rajarshi Sen
The course content is essential for those who are working in
Solar and Wind - Solar Hybrid Power Plant Batteries.