Understanding Electric Storage Batteries
Free for IESA Members.
Welcome to the Understanding Electric Storage Batteries Course.
The Understanding Electric Storage Batteries course focuses on the general characteristics and operations of batteries (especially lead-acid batteries). The course covers topics such as battery design and its important parts, information about charging and discharging of batteries, operating characteristics and efficiency of the battery, and the operation process of the batteries. In the end, it also covers a wide range of battery types, sizes, designs, operating temperatures, control mechanisms, and chemistries in brief.
This course will help you understand,
- Designing of batteries
- Working of batteries
- The operating concept of a secondary battery
- Components of lead-acid battery
- Various battery parameters and their importance
- Protection from premature failure of the battery
- Battery life and maintenance
Course Duration: ~ 1 hour
- Operations, service, maintenance, project, and factory personal from the battery sector
- Manufacturing companies and their dealers
- Datacentre Companies
About the Series
This course is part of the online training series on energy storage. Other modules of this training series are:
- Introduction of Electrical Substation Batteries and Telcom BTS Tower Batteries
- Fundamentals of Solar and Wind-Solar Hybrid Power Plant