Welcome to the Understanding of UPS System Batteries Course.
As we know, when the main power supply fails, UPS (uninterruptible power supply) comes to the rescue. The function of UPS batteries is to cover the gap between power failure and backup power. There are different UPS system that uses various batteries.
The understanding of UPS system batteries course provides an overview of battery capacity, battery room design, battery selection, installation, commissioning, operation, and maintenance of batteries.
This course will help you understand
- Application of UPS batteries
- Setting up UPS batteries
- Battery room design
- Battery capacity
- A brief guide on fault diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Installation and commissioning procedure
- Predicting battery health
- Operation and maintenance of UPS batteries
Course Duration: ~1 hour 15min
- Operations, service, maintenance, project, and factory personal from the battery sector
- Manufacturing companies and dealers
- Datacenter companies
This course is part of the online training series on energy storage. Other modules of this training series are:
- Introduction of Electrical Substation Batteries and Telcom BTS Tower Batteries
- Fundamentals of Solar and Wind-Solar Hybrid Power Plant
- Understanding Electric Storage Batteries