ACC Manufacturing: Raw Material, Equipment and Assembly
Welcome to the ACC Manufacturing: Raw Material, Equipment and Assembly course.
Welcome to the ACC Manufacturing Manufacturing: Raw Material, Equipment, and Assembly course.
The ACC Manufacturing: Raw Material, Equipment, and Assembly course is part of the Advanced Chemistry Cell Manufacturing (ACC) Manufacturing Masterclass 2021 that focuses on raw material, equipment, and assembly process required for ACC manufacturing.
- Discuss Indian manufacturing landscape and Lithium-ion & other manufacturing announcements
- Understand labor & skill requirements
- Learn Lithium-ion manufacturing process
- Get a walkthrough of the pilot Lithium-ion manufacturing line
- Understand material handling and mixing
- Discuss cell assembly
- Understand dry room requirement
- Get an overview of the raw material requirement
- Discuss international collaboration for supply chain
- Learn Lithium and advanced carbon as a raw material
- Understand binder material
- Get an introduction of surface finishing solutions for battery cells and battery packs
- Discuss vanadium redox flow batteries and metal-air batteries
- Get familiar with cell prototyping, testing, and pack manufacturing facility and challenges
- Understand sub pack EOL testing and pack EOL testing
- Business Decision Makers
- Business Executives Department Heads
- Energy Storage Investors
- Supply Chain, Raw Materials Companies
- Manufacturing Equipment and Battery Component Suppliers
Course Duration: ~7 hours
- Mr. Debi Prasad Dash
- Mr. Neeraj Singal
- Mr. Varun Pahwa
- Mr. Kowthamraj V S
- Dr. Harin Kanani
- Mr. M B Gadgil
- Mr. Shriraj Modi
- Mr. Rohen Bhatnagar
- Dr. Avishek Kumar
- Mr. Akshay Singhal
- Dr. Saroj Sahu
- Mr. John Shelburn
- Dr. Yashodhan Gokhale
- Mr. Thomas Huth
About the Advanced Chemistry Cell (ACC) Manufacturing Masterclass:
India has become one of the fastest-growing markets for advanced energy storage technology supporting the exponential growth expected in its electric vehicle, stationary storage market over the next 5 years.
With IESA estimating the India market to grow over 500GWh (2020-27) considering ESS & EV opportunities, around $5 billion investments are expected to be attracted supporting 50+GWh capacities for multiple li-ion battery gigafactories.
The Indian government is strongly backing this market via the recently launched National Mission for Transformative Mobility & Battery Storage (NMTMBS) with Production Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme for advanced battery manufacturing through the ACC program by NITI Aayog. Importantly, most State Governments too are focused on manufacturing advanced energy storage technologies and their adoptions.
On this background, the Advanced Chemistry Cell (ACC) Manufacturing Masterclass guides rising decision-makers and investors from the energy sector to set up gigafactories by sharing the latest research and development, market analysis, technology updates, and for introducing them to the manufacturing process, supply chain, government policies, and benefits, export-import, safety, and testing as well as skills development.
Advanced Chemistry Cell (ACC) Manufacturing Masterclass
ACC Manufacturing: Policy, Demand Generation, and Market Overview
Fireside Chat with Dr. Prabhakar Patil
Fireside Chat with Dr. Saroj Sahu and Mr. John Shelburn