Advanced Chemistry Cell Manufacturing Masterclass
Welcome to the Advanced Chemistry Cell (ACC) Manufacturing Masterclass.
Welcome to the Advanced Chemistry Cell (ACC) Manufacturing Masterclass course.
India has become one of the fastest-growing markets for advanced energy storage technology supporting the exponential growth expected in its electric vehicle, stationary storage market over the next 5 years.
With IESA estimating the India market to grow over 500GWh (2020-27) considering ESS & EV opportunities, around $5 billion investments are expected to be attracted supporting 50+GWh capacities for multiple li-ion battery gigafactories.
The Indian government is strongly backing this market via the recently launched National Mission for Transformative Mobility & Battery Storage (NMTMBS) with Production Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme for advanced battery manufacturing through the ACC program by NITI Aayog. Importantly, most State Governments too are focused on manufacturing advanced energy storage technologies and their adoptions.
On this background, the Advanced Chemistry Cell (ACC) Manufacturing Masterclass guides rising decision-makers and investors from the energy sector to set up gigafactories by sharing the latest research and development, market analysis, technology updates, and for introducing them to the manufacturing process, supply chain, government policies, and benefits, export-import, safety, and testing as well as skills development.
- Get an overview of the energy storage technologies, technology parameters
- Understand central and state government policies and schemes
- Learn about demand generation and applications in the energy storage sector
- Become familiar with the Indian energy storage and e-mobility market
- Understand the manufacturing process of gigafactories
- Figure out required equipment, components, and raw material
- Learn active material processing and other manufacturing technologies
- Be trained in the cell-module-pack manufacturing process
- Understand safety 7 standards requirements
- Learn about recycling, disposal, and second life options
- Get familiar with export, import, and shipping procedures
- Participate in R&D initiatives, skills development, and manufacturing roundtables
- Business Decision Makers
- Business Executives Department Heads
- Energy Storage Investors
- Supply Chain, Raw Materials Companies
- Manufacturing Equipment and Battery Component Suppliers
Course Duration: 5 Days (~ 40 Hours)
Advanced Chemistry Cell (ACC) Manufacturing Masterclass is also available in the modular format. For more details, visit
ACC Manufacturing: Raw Material, Equipment, and Assembly
ACC Manufacturing: Policy, Demand Generation, and Market Overview
ACC Manufacturing Manufacturing: Technology
Fireside Chat with Dr. Prabhakar Patil
Fireside Chat with Dr. Saroj Sahu and Mr. John Shelburn
Fireside Chat with Mr. Robert Pedraza