Welcome to the Advanced Chemistry Cell (ACC) Manufacturing Manufacturing: Policy, Demand Generation, and Market Overview course.
The Advanced Chemistry Cell Manufacturing (ACC) Manufacturing: Policy, Demand Generation, and Market Overview course is part of the Advanced Chemistry Cell Manufacturing (ACC) Manufacturing Masterclass 2021 that focuses on ACC manufacturing policies, government support, demand generation, and market research.
- Provide an overview of ACC battery manufacturing PLI scheme
- Discuss the ACC battery manufacturing support provided by DST, Tamil Nadu state, and Invest India
- Explain policy and regulatory landscape
- Discuss demand generation for
- Energy storage
- Renewable energy
- Electric vehicles
- Charging infrastructure
- Give an overview of the global energy storage market and Indian energy storage as well as the EV market
- Explain the tripartite state support agreement
- Business Decision Makers
- Business Executives Department Heads
- Energy Storage Investors
- Supply Chain, Raw Materials Companies
- Manufacturing Equipment and Battery Component Suppliers
Course Duration: ~7 hours
- Shri Sudhendu Sinha
- Shri S. Mubashir
- Mr. Anirudh Gulur
- Mr. Ambrin M
- Mr. Nehal Singh Bajwa
- Ms. Bindu Madhavi
- Mr. Prashant Kumar Upadhyay
- Mr. N Mohan
- Mr. Harsh Thacker
- Ms. Avanthika Satheesh
- Mr. Aman Hans
- Mr. Sujit Jena
About the Advanced Chemistry Cell (ACC) Manufacturing Masterclass:
India has become one of the fastest-growing markets for advanced energy storage technology supporting the exponential growth expected in its electric vehicle, stationary storage market over the next 5 years.
With IESA estimating the India market to grow over 500GWh (2020-27) considering ESS & EV opportunities, around $5 billion investments are expected to be attracted supporting 50+GWh capacities for multiple li-ion battery gigafactories.
The Indian government is strongly backing this market via the recently launched National Mission for Transformative Mobility & Battery Storage (NMTMBS) with Production Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme for advanced battery manufacturing through the ACC program by NITI Aayog. Importantly, most State Governments too are focused on manufacturing advanced energy storage technologies and their adoptions.
On this background, the Advanced Chemistry Cell (ACC) Manufacturing Masterclass guides rising decision-makers and investors from the energy sector to set up gigafactories by sharing the latest research and development, market analysis, technology updates, and for introducing them to the manufacturing process, supply chain, government policies, and benefits, export-import, safety, and testing as well as skills development.