Understanding e-Rickshaw and e-Scooter Batteries
Free for IESA Members.
Welcome to the Understanding e-Rickshaw and e-Scooter Batteries Course.
Electric Rickshaw and scooters are plug-in electric vehicles with three and two wheels respectively. As per the current scenario, the batteries used to run electric motors in e-Rickshaw and e-Scooter are mainly lead-acid batteries and/or lithium-ion batteries.
The Understanding e-Rickshaw and e-Scooter course provides an overview of the components of e-Rickshaw and e-Scooter, the batteries used in e-Rickshaw and e-Scooter along with the factors involved in calculating battery size, weight of the batteries, and the battery design.
This course provides an understanding on
- Components of e-Rickshaw and e-Scooter
- Battery design and sizing of e-Rickshaw
- Battery design and sizing of e-Rickshaw- Lead acid battery
- Battery capacity by rate of discharge and cut off voltage
- Power of e-Rickshaw - Lithium-ion battery
- Battery design and sizing of e-Scooter
- Battery type selection
- Do's and Don'ts of Battery
Duration:~ 1 hour 15 min
Mr. Rajarshi Sen
Ms. Anandita Roy
This course is part of the online training series on energy storage. Other modules of this training series are: